What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When requesting information on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect visitor information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
We do not use an SSL certificate. We do not need an SSL because we do not handle financial information online.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Understand and save user‘s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Penn National uses Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. Anonymized visitor information is collected and used to provide demographic and interest data. This information may be used to target online display advertisements on third-party websites.
We, along with third-party vendor, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: If you’d like to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, you may do so by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. If you’d like to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize your ad settings, you may do so using Google’s Ads Settings.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can respond to an email, request to be removed, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
3720 Club House Dr.
Fayetteville, PA 17222
Policy Change Notification
This policy was last updated December 11, 2018. We may change this policy from time to time.