Live Well, Stay Close
Penn National’s accessible location is one of the main attractions for residents. We’re far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle while close enough to big-city amenities. The community is conveniently located to these areas by major highways:
- 20 minutes west of historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland
- 3 ½ hours from New York City.
Visit us at 3720 Club House Drive, Fayetteville, PA 17222.
Enjoy the Splendor of All Four Seasons
At Penn National, every homesite gets a view! You’ll have a front row seat to the dramatic change of each season. Whether you enjoy the crunch of snow under your boots after the first snowfall or the smell of summertime rain, nature’s grandeur comes alive thanks to our picturesque setting.
Get More for Your Money
You could pay more for your dream retirement home and lifestyle, but why? Here are the top ways Penn National combines style, quality, and affordability.
- No Master Association Fee. All amenities are a la carte, so you only pay for amenities that you use or activities you participate in.
- Tax Benefits. Pennsylvania is among a small group of states that doesn’t tax IRA and 401(k) distributions or retirement income like Social Security, pensions, or deferred compensation plans upon retirement.
- Lower Cost of Living. The cost of living is affordable as well, because food, clothing and medicine are excluded from the state’s 6% sales tax. You’ll also enjoy low property taxes living in Franklin County, even compared to neighboring counties.