Downtown CBurg’s Sip&Stroll (Nov.) Presented by the Stacy Mellott Group with Remax 1st Advantage
November 6 @ 1:00 pm
Join Downtown Chambersburg Inc. & The Stacy Mellott Group with Remax 1st Advantage (Presenting Sponsor) for Sip & Stroll, Saturday, November 6th, from 1pm-5pm!
This fundraising event combines all that we love about downtown Chambersburg! Experience downtown as it’s meant to be experienced – while strolling! The event will have two “waves” of ticket holders (due to COVID-19)- 1PM to 4PM and 2PM and 5PM. We are looking at adding two more waves.
Tickets will be on sale in mid-June 2021.
This event is a fundraiser for Downtown Chambersburg Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit organization and Main Street Organization. Tickets help cover the event cost and helps raise funds to revitalize and sustain downtown Chambersburg.
At our November event, Downtown and local businesses and vendors have paired up to offer some of the best beer wine, cider and liquor our area has to offer!
Confirmed vendor: GearHouse Brewing Company, Rough Edges Brewing, Adams County Winery, Cold Spring Hollow Distillery, Lake House Distilling Co., 633 Brewing Company, Michaux Brewing Company & Cushwa Brewing Company. More will be added.
Ticket holders will stroll around the downtown, visiting different businesses and tasting a variety of beer, wine, cider and liquor!
Event page will be updated with a list of vendors as we get closer to November.
For full event details, please visit our event’s webpage is: https://www.downtownchambersburgpa.com/sip-and-stroll
Event is rain or shine! However, should we receive a major storm, our inclement weather date is Nov. 13th. Tickets go on sale around mid-June. Non-refundable after October 29th. All proceeds from this event support the mission of Downtown Chambersburg Inc.
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Stacy Mellott Group with Remax 1st Advantage
(1) No Open Containers. Ticket-holders must consume the pour within the indoor location. Signs and posters will be present to remind you. You will be cited if you consume outside.
(2) All ticket-holders must present their government-issued ID at the check-in table to receive a wrist band. Wrist bands give you access to the beverages. No “group” check-ins. This event is for 21 and older. Check-in table will be on the square near the Chambersburg Heritage Center (100 Lincoln Way East).
(3) You must have masks with you. Present the mask at the check-in table. Wear the mask when you are within six (6) feet of others that are outside of your family unit or when you are inside and are not consuming a pour. Please wear your masks correctly in-between your sips.
(4) Drink Responsibly; bring a designated driver. We also encourage you to purchase food from our restaurants. Contact Uber, Lyft or a local taxi driver. Vendors are RAMP certified and will cut you off if deemed necessary.
(5) Ticket holders must pick up their passports from the check-in tent on the square. Ticket holders are entitled to two pours equivalent of 3 ounces of beer at each location. Estimated 9 to 10 locations.